Cocktail of the Week: Blueberry Mojito
Ah! There's nothing like a cold, refreshing mojito on a hot summer day. Plus, the drink is so easy to mix up depending on what you're in the mood for!
In the mood for a minty cocktail? Stick with the classic. But if you're craving something sweet -- but equally as refreshing -- then we've got you covered with this blueberry mojito.
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (set aside a few for garnish)
- 2 ounces white rum
- Juice of 1 lime
- Ice cubes or crushed ice
- 3 ounces club soda
- Add mint and sugar to glass. Muddle.
- Add blueberries to mint and sugar mixture. Muddle.
- Add rum and lime juice.
- Add ice to glass, leaving room for club soda. Top with club soda and stir.
- Garnish with extra blueberries, lime, and mint if desired.