Best Bites: Rainbow smoothie coconut bowls
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
This colorful smoothie coconut bowl is not only healthy, but delicious! Watch this week's episode of Best Bites to learn more on how to make this spring treat!
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ cup coconut milk ice cubes
- ½ cup coconut meat
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp honey
- Shredded coconut
- In a blender, add the coconut milk ice cubes, frozen bananas, coconut meat, canned coconut milk, honey, shredded coconut, hemp seeds and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Top with raspberries, strawberries, plums, mango, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries and blackberries to create the rainbow effect. Garnish with fresh mint.