Best Bites: Memorial Day lobster rolls
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Celebrate Memorial Day with these delicious New England style lobster rolls! Check out the recipe on this week's episode of Best Bites.
- (3) 1.5 lb lobsters
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- New England style hot dog roll
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Boil three 1.5 pound lobsters. Once they’re cooked, clean the lobsters and chop the tail and legs into small chunks, making sure to leave the claws whole. Place the meat into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Gently toss this mixture with the lobster meat until well-coated.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add the butter. Toast the hot dog rolls until golden brown on each side.
- Fill each roll with the lobster salad and garnish with fresh chives.