Best Bites: Grilled cheese roll-ups with tomato soup
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
In this week’s episode of Best Bites, check out this modern twist on the all-American classic grilled cheese!
- White bread
- 1 slice Wisconsin cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Tomato soup
- Slice crusts off of bread.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten bread squares to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place cheese slice on top of each slice of bread, rolling up tightly.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add roll ups to the skillet, cooking until all sides are golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes, adding more butter as needed.
- Serve immediately.