Best Bites: Garlic herb cheddar fondue
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
There’s nothing cheesy about this decadent garlic herb cheddar fondue. Grab your appetite and dig into this week’s episode of Best Bites!
- 11 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup of beer
- 4 tsp chopped garlic
- 6 tbsp Green Goddess sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- Candied Walnuts
- Brussel Sprouts
- Toss the cheese with the flour in a bowl.
- Place a metal bowl over a saucepan filled with 2 inches of water (or use a double boiler).
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium and pour the beer in the bowl.
- Stir in the garlic using a fork.
- Cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add half the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Add the remaining cheese a small amount at a time, stirring constantly in a circular motion after each addition until the cheese is melted.
- Fold in the Green Goddess Sauce.
- Pour into a warm fondue pot and keep warm over low heat.
- Serve with pretzels, broccoli, potatoes and brussel sprouts!