Best Bites: Cheesy Easter appetizer platter
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
In this week's episode of Best Bites, celebrate Easter with this cheesy appetizer platter!
- 16 oz light cream cheese
- 3 stalks chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 bundle parsley
- Cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Form a large triangle in the shape of a carrot on a large plate.
- Trim parsley so it's the length desired. Push parsley bundle into the top of the cheese ball to make the greens on a carrot. Now, cover the ball with cheddar cheese and pat down so it adheres.
- Serve with crackers and veggie sticks. Enjoy!