Best Bites: Stuffed crust spring pizza
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Celebrate the beginning of spring with this stuffed crust spring pizza! Check out the recipe on this episode of Best Bites.
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- ½ pound cut and blanched asparagus
- 5 slices cooked and diced bacon
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough onto a greased baking sheet or a pizza stone.
- In a small bowl whisk together the softened goat cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Spread the goat cheese mixture evenly on top of the pizza dough.
- Top the pizza with the blanched asparagus pieces, diced bacon, mozzarella cheese, and a sprinkle of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.