Best Bites: Cotton candy dessert cups
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Try these sweet and decadent cotton candy dessert cups, perfect for adults and kids alike! Check out the recipe on this week’s episode of Best Bites.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- ¼ tsp cotton candy flavoring
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 2 drops blue food coloring
- 1 tub cool whip
- Cotton candy
- In a bowl, add the powdered sugar and cream cheese. Using a hand mixer, beat well until smooth.
- Add in the cotton candy flavouring and heavy cream and continue mixing.
- Separate the mixture into 3 bowls and add 1-2 drops of each food colouring into separate bowls. Do not add colouring to the third bowl as it is supposed to remain white.
- Divide the cool whip evenly into the three bowls and gently fold it in to combine.
- Put the mixtures into separate piping bags and pipe into the shot glasses in layers.
- Garnish with small chunks of cotton candy and enjoy!