Best Bites: Egg roll in a bowl
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Celebrate the Chinese New Year with this delicious twist on the classic egg roll! Made with delicious veggies, aromatic ginger and protein-packed chicken, this recipe is perfect for a quick and easy dinner.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 3 stalks green onion
- 1.5 tbsp grated ginger
- ½ tbsp grated garlic
- 5 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- In a large skillet heat up the olive oil.
- Add the ground chicken breast and cook it until it is brown.
- Slice the green onion and add most of it into the pan. Keep some for the garnish.
- Add in the grated ginger, garlic and coconut aminos making sure to stir so that the ingredients don’t burn.
- Add coleslaw and sesame oil and cook until tender.
- Garnish with green onion and enjoy!