Best Bites: Banana Nutella croissant
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
What better way to celebrate National Croissant Day than with an ooey gooey chocolate banana stuffed croissant? Check out the recipe on this week’s episode of Best Bites.
- 3 mini croissants
- 6 tbsp Nutella (2 tbsp per croissant)
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 1 banana
- Slice 3 mini croissants in half.
- Spread 2 whopping tablespoons of nutella over the bottom half of each croissant.
- Slice 1 banana, and top the nutella with banana slices. Top with remaining croissant half.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat and cook the croissants on each side until crispy.
- Slice and serve!