Best Bites: Peanut butter fries
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
We’re celebrating National Peanut Butter Day with this creamy and decadent twist on a traditional fry! This easy recipe only takes a handful of ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Learn how to make Peanut Butter “Fries” in this week’s episode of Best Bites.
- 1 large wonton wrapper
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- Canola oil
- Powdered sugar
- Grape jelly
- Spread 1 heaping teaspoon of peanut butter evenly onto the wonton wrapper.
- Roll the wonton paper tightly and freeze for at least one hour.
- Heat a pot with canola oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the rolled wonton until golden brown. This doesn’t take very long so keep an eye out!
- Coat the Peanut Butter “Fries” with powdered sugar.
- Serve with grape jelly and enjoy!