Best Bites: 4-ingredient garlic baked brie with truffle oil
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Want to impress guests at your next dinner party? Try this decadent 4-ingredient garlic baked brie dish as an appetizer! Seasoned with garlic, fresh thyme and decadent truffle oil, this cheesy dish will leave your guests wanting more (and hoping for another dinner invite)!
- 8 oz wheel of Brie
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbsp truffle oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the cheese from its box and unwrap.
- Place the unwrapped brie back into its box.
- Thinly slice the garlic clove and set aside.
- Score the top of the brie wheel with a knife in a crosshatch pattern, making sure you do not cut all the way to the bottom of the wheel.
- Place the garlic slices into the scored cheese and sprinkle evenly with thyme.
- Place the brie into a baking sheet and drizzle cheese with truffle oil.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes and then allow cheese to rest for another three minutes.
- Serve with sliced apples, walnuts, bread, fig and crackers!