Best Bites: DIY mocha latte
Warm up those cold winter days with a delicious mocha latte! Made with your favorite coffee, hot cocoa mix and sweet whipped cream to top it off, this is one mocha recipe you'll be making again and again. Check out the recipe on this week’s episode of Best Bites.
- 1 cup strong coffee
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp hot cacao mix
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Brew 1 cup of strong coffee and pour into your favorite mug.
- Add the hot cacao mix and stir until blended.
- Heat the milk for 30 seconds, and then pour hot milk into a mason jar, making sure to close it tightly.
- Shake the jar vigorously to create frothy milk.
- Pour the milk froth into the mug.
- Add whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve and enjoy!