Amazing video shows kayaker descending a 128-foot waterfall
Read Full Story
A British kayaker has set a new record after dropping down a 128-foot high waterfall.
Bren Orton made the daring descent down Big Banana Falls in Mexico.
The fall is thought to be the second highest descent in history.
Orton says it is definitely a British record.
Despite the success of his latest descent, he says his family would like to have him settle down in his hometown of Warrington, Cheshire.
However, he also says that he doesn't see himself doing that anytime soon.
World's prettiest waterfalls
1. The Rio Celeste waterfall in Costa Rica
2. Torc waterfall (Ring of Kerry location), Killarney National Park, Ireland
3.The highest waterfall on a planet, Angel Falls, Venezuela.
4. Victoria Falls, Zambia.
5. Iguazu Falls, Argentina.
6. Bridal Veil Falls, Telluride, Colorado.
7. Bridal Veil Falls in Yosemite, California.
8. Kaieteur Falls in southern Guyana.
9. Gullfoss, or Golden Falls, is situated in a canyon of the Hvita river in southwest Iceland.
10. Detian waterfalls in Guangxi province, China.
11. Sunset in Seljalandsfoss, south Iceland.
12. Big Waterfall (Veliki Slap) at Plitvice Lakes National Park on July 6, 2015 near Plitvicka Jezera, Croatia.
13. Lake Quill and Sutherland Falls, New Zealand.
14. Havasu Creek, Grand Canyon.
15. McArthur-Burney Falls state park in California.
16. Multnomah Falls in Portland, Oregon is the second highest year-round waterfall in the United States.
17. Snoqualmie Falls in Washington, USA.
18. Niagara Falls, New York.