Why should the kids have all the fun this Halloween?
While the kids are out trick or treating, the adults party! Candy aside, every Halloween celebration deserves its fair share of holiday boo-ze. No need to hire a mixologist, however, because these delicious cocktail recipes call for ingredients you probably already have stored in your kitchen.
Spooky drinks to make this Halloween
Spooky drinks to make this Halloween
Smoking Halloween cocktail
1 cup of pomegranate juice
2 shots of strawberry vodka
2 shots chambord black raspberry liqueur
1. Pour pomegranate juice, vodka and raspberry liqueur into a into shaker.
2. Shake, shake, shake!
3. Place dry ice into a glass.
4. Pour drink. Cheers!
4 oz. Rye or Wheat Whiskey
2 oz. Sweet Vermouth
Juice of ½ Orange
Dash of Cinnamon
Dash of Cardamom
Dash of Ground Cloves
Red Food Coloring
1. Combine Whiskey, Sweet Vermouth, Orange Juice, the Spices and one small drop of Red Food Coloring in a large shaker
2. Add traditional ice and shake for at 30 seconds to chill and evenly disperse color.
3. Pour Vampire Shot from shaker into a measuring cup with a good pour spout.
4. Using measuring cup, pour Shots into 4 test tubes. Leave at least 1 cm at the top for the test cube cork.
5. Add cork and serve immediately or set aside upright in a refrigerator.
6. If not serving immediately, gently shake each test tube before serving as the ingredients will settle slightly.
1. Shake all ingredients.
2. Pour over crushed ice in a tiki mug
Halloween ice shots
2 bowls of water
Orange food dye
Black food dye
Shot ice cube mold
1. Add a few drops of orange food dye to one bowl
2. Add a few drops of black food dye to the other
3. Ladle the water, separately, into a rubber shot glass ice cube mold
4. Place the mold in the freezer on an even surface and leave until frozen solid
Smokin' Head Caesar
2 oz. Crystal Head Vodka
5 oz. Clamato (Caesar) or tomato juice (Bloody Mary)
dash of Worcestershire sauce
dash of hot sauce
tiny dash of liquid smoke
Ingredients for Rim Garnish:
1⁄4 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. pepper
1⁄2 tsp. smoked paprika
1. Rub the rim of the glass with a lemon wedge and dip into salt, pepper and smoked paprika mix.
2. In a shaker half-filled with ice, add all ingredients and shake well.
3. Strain into the pre-rimmed glass filled with ice.
1 Part Wicked White Whiskey
2 Parts Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry
Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry / Sugar syrup “Blood”
1. Reduce 1 cup of Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry with 2 tablespoons of white sugar into thick syrup.
2. Drizzle over both interior & exterior of the cocktail glass.
3. Chill whiskey and Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry and garnish with 2 kiwis “eyes”.
1 bottle of Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Riserva
1 large orange, sliced
1 large apple, chopped
1 large pear, chopped
Seeds of 1 pomegranate
4 cinnamon sticks
1. Add fruit to a large pitcher.
2. Top with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Riserva.
3. Place in fridge for an hour before serving.
4. Spoon fruit into glass before pouring wine.
5. Garnish with cinnamon stick.
6. Add ice to top (optional).
Every party needs a fun drink. This cocktail of vodka and 7Up contains a special surprise!
1. Combine Gin, Pomegranate Juice and Simple Syrup in a large shaker, then add juice of one lemon. Set aside.
2. Now pour colored sugar on a plate or bowl wider than rim of the glasses.
3. Take two 8 ounce couple glasses and rim each with juice of juiced lemons, then dip in colored Cane Sugar.
4. For maximum effect rotate the glasses a couple times to fully coat the rim.
5. Now add traditional ice to the prepared cocktail shaker.
6. Shake for at least 30 seconds, then carefully pour the combined liquids into the glasses in equal portions.
7. Take care to not splash the sugar-coated rims.
8. For an added “stormy” effect, add a small cube of Dry Ice to each glass or a Carafe with another batch (or two) of the moody beverage.
1 Part Jägermeister
1 Part Aged Rum
¾ part fresh Lime Juice
¾ part 1-1 Simple Syrup
½ Part Egg White
1 Capsule Activated Charcoal
Glass: 5-7 oz Coup
Garnish: Orange Oil and Peel
Method: Shake & Strain
Skull Stencil Method:
Edible ink airbrush with green & gold
Edible gold flakes in the eyes
Pumpkin Spice Negroni
Created by Mia Mastroianni, Soho House West Hollywood + Bar Rescue
1 oz Campari
1 oz Bulldog Gin
3/4 oz Frangelico
1/2 oz Pumpkin Puree Infused Syrup
Combine all ingredients and dry shake. Reshake with ice and strain into a small pumpkin (or coupe). Garnish with a light dusting of cinnamon and pumpkin seeds.
1 oz bourbon (ex: Makers Mark)
1/2 oz simple syrup
2 orange slices
6 oz Samuel Adams Octoberfest
Muddle cherries & oranges in simple syrup in pint glass. Add bourbon & Samuel Adams Octoberfest. Fill glass with ice. Pour into mixing cup & stir. Pour back into pint.
Wicked Black Forest Punch (Serves 15ppl)
Created by Willy Shine, Brand Meister
15 oz Jägermeister
2.5 oz velvet falernum
5 oz Hibiscus tea syrup agave syrup
5 oz Fresh Lemon juice
2.5 oz Passionfruit juice
2.5 oz Fresh Orange juice
7.5 oz Fresh pineapple juice
10 oz filtered water
10 dash Angostura bitters
20 oz Ginger beer
Combine all ingredients into a gallon container except the ginger beer and refrigerate.
When time to serve pour into a punch bowl with big ice cube garnish with orange wheels lemon wheels & hibiscus flowers couple of chips of food grade dry ice.
1.5 oz. Captain Morgan Jack-O’Blast
4 oz. chilled apple cider
Combine all ingredients in a glass filled with ice, stir and serve.
Pumpkin Spiced Shotte
1 oz. Captain Morgan Jack-O’Blast
1 oz. Captain Morgan LocoNut
2. oz. Cold Brew
Top with Whipped Cream & Cinnamon
Combine Jack-O’Blast, LocoNut and cold brew in a shaker with ice. Pour into 2.5 oz. shot glass, top with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle.
Pumpkin Ginger Shandy
1½ parts Toasted Walnut-Infused Drambuie
½ part Monkey Shoulder Scotch
¼ part Lemon Juice
¼ tsp Fresh Ginger
4-5 parts Pumpkin Ale
Garnish with Skewered Candied Ginger. Serve in long glass.
Toasted Walnut-Infused Drambuie - Toast nuts over medium heat until browned and you can easily smell toasted aroma. For every 1 part of Drambuie add 1/2 part of Toasted nuts. Let infuse in airtight container for 24 hours. Strain and reserve for use.
Q Ginger Beer
3 mint leaves, muddled
1 ½ part Bluecoat Gin
¾ part lime juice
½ part ginger syrup
Shaken & strained over ice. Top with Q Drinks Ginger Beer
Sailor Jerry Candy Apple
2 parts Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
8 parts warm (real) apple cider
Stir ingredients. Garnish with Cinnamon stick. Serve in desired tempered after dinner glassware.
Discover More Like This
BACK TO SLIDE
From smoking martinis to Halloween sangria, orange and black ice shots to spooky snake whiskey drinks, these cocktails are guaranteed to be the hit of the party. Scroll through above to see what we're making!