Cocktail of the Week: Copper Champagne Moscow Mule
Welcome to Cocktail of the Week, a weekly video series that will bring you the most delicious (and really, really pretty) cocktail recipe videos that are sure to up your hosting game.
Upgrade your summer soirée with this swanky twist on a Moscow mule. We break it all down for you below, but be sure to watch the video above to really see how it's done.
- 1 ounce of vodka, chilled
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- 4 to 6 ounces champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 tsp of finely grated peeled ginger
- Juice of half a lime
- Lime for garnish
- Mint for garnish
- Combine chilled vodka, simple syrup, grated ginger, and fresh lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake, shake, shake until the cocktail shaker feels frosty.
- Strain into your glass and top with champagne.
- Garnish with lime and mint skewer.
Try more of our delicious Cocktail of the Week recipes: