A little girl's reaction to her first sip of Coca-Cola from McDonald's is going viral after her dad, Reddit user Earthos83 posted this video on YouTube.
In the video, little Evie took a big sip of Coke, and immediately went into an elaborate convulsion of facial expressions before rolling her head back from pure shock/pleasure of probably experiencing a true sugar high for the first time.
After recovering from the initial shock, Evie seemed to be back for more of the notorious fizzy drink.
And we suspect it won't be her last one.
Check it out below: