Cocktail of the Week: Boozy S'mores Milkshake
Welcome to Cocktail of the Week, a weekly video series that will bring you the most delicious (and really, really pretty) cocktail recipe videos that are sure to up your hosting game. Check back on Fridays for new episodes!
This week, we're whipping up a decadent Boozy S'mores Milkshake -- and it's sure to cure that sweet tooth of yours. It did ours, at least.
We break it all down for you below, but be sure to watch the video above to really see how it's done.
3 Hershey's chocolate bars, separated
6 scoops vanilla Ice cream
¼ cup milk
1 tbsp Baileys liquor
- Place two of the Hershey's chocolate bars in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every few minutes to help melt it completely. Using a spoon, cover the top portion of two mason jars (the ridges that the top uses to screw in) with chocolate.
- Coat mason jars covered in chocolate with graham cracker sprinkles.
- Place in freezer for 1-2 minutes just until chocolate starts to set.
- Cover bottom of a cast iron skillet with marshmallows and torch until marshmallow edges turn a light brown.
- In a blender, combine 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 3 graham crackers, 1 tablespoon Baileys liquor, ¼ cup milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milkshake mixture into mason glass jar.
- Add whipped cream on top and garnish with chocolate, graham cracker and a slice of the torched marshmallows.
Check out the rest of our mouthwatering Cocktail of the Week recipes below: