Father's Day Gift Guide: $100 and under

If your dad is anything like mine, he never has an answer for this question: "What do you want for Father's Day?" And just to be clear, I don't count "I don't need anything" as an answer. Okay, this year, he did say he needed white dress shirts, but I couldn't really hear him over my loud yawn (sorry, Dad).

If, like me, you rack your brain every single year, you're not alone. According to RetailMeNot, 23 percent of Americans shopping for Father's Day say it's hard to find the perfect gift. Can the other 77 percent teach me their ways?

SEE ALSO: Father's Day Gift Guide for the ultimate foodie

Well, after doing some digging, it turns out that you can get your dad something pretty cool (that's not a dress shirt or tie) without breaking the bank. We looked high and low for gifts for every type of dad -- and kept them all $100 and under (Americans are expected to spend an average of $57 on dads this year, RetailMeNot says). You're welcome.

12 PHOTOS
Father's Day Gift Guide: Under $100
See Gallery
Father's Day Gift Guide: Under $100

For the Dapper Dad

Father's Day Shave Set, Harry's, $30*

*Engrave it for $10 extra!

BUY NOW

For the Stylish Dad

Snap Wallet, Filson, $75

BUY NOW

For the Fun-Loving Dad

The Banzai E-Waist Trunk*, Rockets of Awesome + Bonobos, $88

*This limited edition bathing suit is part of a collection for dads and kids -- so everyone can match!

BUY NOW

For the Creative Dad

Lomography Fisheye No.2 Copper, Spring, $79

BUY NOW

For the Eco-Friendly Dad

SodaStream Source Starter Kit, $99.99
BUY NOW

For the Traveling Dad

Hathaway Duffel, Spring, $98

BUY NOW

For the Outdoorsy Dad

PFG Zero Rules™ Short Sleeve Shirt, Columbia $39.99

BUY NOW

For the Tech-Savvy Dad

R&M Richards Battery Operated Tie Rack, TJMaxx, $14.99

BUY NOW
HIDE CAPTION
SHOW CAPTION
of
SEE ALL
BACK TO SLIDE

Read Full Story

Sign up for the Best Bites by AOL newsletter to get the most delicious recipes and hottest food trends delivered straight to your inbox every day.

Subscribe to our other newsletters

Emails may offer personalized content or ads. Learn more. You may unsubscribe any time.