Cocktail of the Week: Mini margarita jello shots
Welcome to Cocktail of the Week, a weekly video series that will bring you the most delicious (and really, really pretty) cocktail recipe videos that are sure to up your hosting game. Check back on Fridays for new episodes!
Happy Cinco de Mayo (A.K.A. the perfect day to launch this new series)!
This week, put on your sombrero, because it's fiesta time! We break the mini jello shots down for you below, but be sure to watch the video above to really see how it comes together.
- 3 ounces of lime Jell-O gelatin
- 8 ounces of boiling water
- 4 ounces of tequila
- 4 ounces of cold water
- 1 lime
- Boil water and remove from heat
- Stir together boiling water and 3 ounces Jell-O until dissolved
- Stir in cold water and add 4 ounces tequila
- Pour mixture into plastic cups
- Chill until firm
- Slice 1 lime
- Rub rim of plastic cup with chilled mixture into lime
- Dip rim into plate with salt