3 ingredient chocolate banana ice cream
I always have your back guys. You know that right? I love finding healthy ways for you to indulge – it's my goal in life. Healthy indulgences like these Three Ingredient Paleo Chocolate Truffles!
I know you guys have seen banana ice cream all over Pinterest. Have you tried it yet?
Do it, today. It's so easy and such a great healthy way to satisfy those sweet chocolate cravings without eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's at night. Seriously, if calories didn't count, that's what I would do every night of my life.
Unfortunately, I live in the real world where calories do count so I have to find healthy, lower calorie alternatives like this Healthy Chocolate Banana Ice Cream.
You won't believe how easy it is to turn frozen bananas into soft serve in the food processor. It's like magic. Frozen bananas, cocoa powder and a bit of maple syrup come together to make an indulgent dessert that you won't regret in the morning. You are welcome.
When this Healthy Chocolate Banana Ice Cream first comes out it is more like soft serve. If you prefer a hard packed ice cream return it to the freezer for a few hours. Add whatever flavors you like but remember it will always have that background hint of banana.
THIS HEALTHY CHOCOLATE BANANA ICE CREAM IS...
sweet and creamy
whole30 and paleo approved (what your chocolate chips)
I always use Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. Seriously, once you try these chocolate chips you will never be able to eat the old ones again.
2 bananas, sliced and frozen
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
vegan chocolate chips for topping
1. Slice two bananas into coin size pieces and lay out on a cookie sheet.
2. Freeze for several hours.
3. Place all the frozen banana slices into a food processor and mix for a minute or until they start to resemble soft serve consistency.
4. Add maple syrup and cocoa powder and whiz until mixed. Scrape down the sides with a spatula.
5. Serve immediately for soft serve or place in freezer for an hour for hard packed ice cream.
6. Garnish with vegan chocolate chips.