Best Bites: Crunchy taco cups
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Celebrate Taco Tuesday in the best way possible! These easy and crunchy taco bites are perfect for family dinners or DIY taco bars. Filled with seasoned beef, gooey cheese and fresh tomatoes, You'll never go back to regular tacos again!
See the full recipe below!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Brown beef.
- Add in taco seasoning.
- Add in tomatoes.
- Stir, stir, stir.
- Place wonton wrappers in a muffin pan.
- Add beef filling and cheese.
- Add another layer of wonton wrapper, beef and cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes.