Cocktail of the week: Love potion martini
Our editorial team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission.
It's Friday and let's face it, the only question we're currently asking ourselves is "where are the drinks?" From margaritas to wine, we can't wait to ditch our desks and head to the nearest cocktail, wherever that may be. So today, in honor of the upcoming weekend -- we've got a delicious cocktail just for you that is sure to wipe away all your workweek blues.
Allow us to introduce you to the Love Potion Martini from lifestyle blogger, The Cookie Rookie!
1 cup pomegranate juice
3 ounces (2 shot glasses) strawberry vodka (I love Strawberry Basil Vodka from Pearl)
3 ounces (2 shot glasses) Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
2 small chunks dry ice (READ HOW TO SAFELY HANDLE DRY ICE HERE) (optional)
2 strawberries cut into hearts, for garnish (optional)
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the pomegranate juice, vodka, and Chambord. Shake to combine.
2. Place 1 chunk dry ice into the bottom of each glass.
3. Pour the martini over the a very small piece of dry ice.
4. Garnish with skewered strawberry hearts if desired. Pretty cute :)
5. Wait 5-10 minutes for the dry ice to dissolve (and enjoy the fun show!) before drinking.
NOTE: DO NOT ingest the dry ice cubes. wait until they have dissolved before sipping.
Click through below for great cocktails for Valentine's Day: