Best Bites: Hot ham & cheese party rolls
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Get your mornings started with these delicious ham and cheese rolls. Sweet, honeyed meat and rich cheese make the perfect combination! A great plate for brunches, early carpools and more, these gooey and savory breakfast bites will make your day so much better.
See the full recipe below!
- 1 roll of pizza dough
- 3/4 lb of deli ham
- 12 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp of poppy seeds
- Roll out pizza dough
- Lay out ham on dough.
- Top it with the swiss cheese.
- Roll dough, burrito style.
- Cut in half and then slice each half into 6 even pieces.
- Place in baking dish.
- In a pot, melt one stick of butter for the glaze.
- Mix in brown sugar, Worcestershire and mustard.
- Add in poppy seeds.
- Whisk, whisk, whisk!
- Pour glaze over buns, coating each evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or golden brown.
- Dig in!