Best Bites: No-bake cookie cake pops
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
We can't get enough of these easy and colorful cake pops, one of the latest dessert trends! Topped with coconut, sprinkles, chocolate and nuts, these quick no-bake treats are perfect for parties or as an after dinner snack.
See below for the simple recipe!
- 18 Oreos
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- Lollipop sticks
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- Assortment of sprinkles, coconut shavings and other toppings
- Pour cookies into a chopper and roughly chop.
- Add in cream cheese and blend until smooth.
- Roll into a ball and insert lollipop sticks.
- Place on baking sheet.
- (Not pictured): Heat oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil and chocolate chips until melted.
- Dip the pops into chocolate and cover with toppings.