How to rim a glass in peppermint
My biggest tip – do these far enough in advance so they have ample time to dry!! If you give it a few hours, the candy canes will stay in place and won't come clumping off into your drink... but rather just give it that hint of mint as you sip!
- Pick glass coffee mugs for an elegant look
- Dip your mug rim into a shallow plate of honey
- Immediately after, dip your mug into a shallow plate of crushed peppermint. Place aside to harden before serving!
- Whip up your coffee concoction
- Add in toppings like mini candy canes. Serve!
Here I chose to focus on my coffee mugs, but really you can go crazy with this DIY. Do glasses, bowls, the edges of cookies, it's easy and looks beyond cute!