Best Bites: Champagne pound cake
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Ring in the New Year in the most delicious way possible -- with a delicious and fluffy champagne bundt cake! This take on our favorite cocktail and sweet dessert will be the hit of the party. Served with milk or champagne, and it'll make your night.
See the full recipe below!
- 1 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 1/4 cup of champagne
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Beat butter until smooth at medium speed.
- Add in sugar, eggs, flour and a dash of salt.
- Pour in 1 cup of champagne.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
- For the icing, whisk 1/4 cup of champagne and powdered sugar.
- Drizzle on top.
More Best Bites episodes: