Best Bites: Christmas tree cheese bread
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Christmas tree cheese bread is a delicious way to get into the holiday spirit -- and it only takes a few minutes to make! Made with fluffy pizza dough and topped with spicy garlic and basil, it's guaranteed to be the hit of your holiday party. 'Tis the season!
See the full recipe below!
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1 can of pizza crust
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 3 tbsp of chopped basil and rosemary
- Side of marinara sauce
- Chopped garlic
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella together.
- Lay out pizza dough and cut 32 equal squares.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into each square and roll into ball.
- Seal the edges.
- Place on cookie sheet in form of tree.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs and garlic.