1. Surprise someone with homemade cinnamon rolls on Sunday morning. (This recipe looks pretty delish!)
2. Take a family picture together. Whether it's a selfie or selfless stranger who agreed to snap your photo, make it happy! I know personally that it's so easy for time to go by without photos of the three of us together.
4. Find a trail of lights. (We always went to this one growing up– excited to take Parker this year!)
5. If you haven't already, finish that Christmas shopping! It will allow you more time to enjoy all of the celebrating that is in store over these next two weeks! (Over 140 of our gift picks can be found here!)
6. Start a new book. This book looks totally fascinating!
"Ever since I was introduced to the superfood bowls in Hawaii last summer, I’ve been swapping in more smoothie bowls for my regular smoothie. Just as effortless as smoothies, with a lot more texture. Plus, hello gorgeous. Who doesn’t want to chow down when breakfast looks this colorful?" - Delish Knowledge
"I used coconut flakes, miniature bananas (they're sweeter and a little darker in color), alfafa sprouts, and granola. I used Purely Elizabeth blueberry granola because it's probs my favorite granola at the moment." - Probably This
"Dark Chocolate and Toasted Coconut Smoothie Bowl is a nutritious and fun twist on a smoothie! Filled with tropical flavors of banana and coconut then topped with dark chocolate, fruit, granola and chia seeds!" - With Salt and Wit