Best Bites: Cranberry and goat cheese walnut log
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Move over yule log, there's a new and better tasting log this Christmas. It's time to up your holiday party with this delicious creation! Made with creamy goat cheese, cranberries and walnuts, this yummy appetizer will wow your guests!
See the full recipe below!
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce
- Chop dried cranberries, walnuts and parsley.
- Mix together on a baking sheet.
- Add goat cheese and coat in mixture.
- PLace on a plate of cranberry sauce.
- Add a drizzle of honey.
- Serve with crackers and vegetables.
- Dig in!