Best Bites: Ramen latkes
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
It's time to up your ramen game, just in time for Hanukkah! These delicious and flavorful ramen latkes are the perfect way to ring in the holiday. Topped with garlic and a hot Sriracha mayo, this yummy treat is guaranteed to make your Hanukkah party.
See the full recipe below!
- 3 packs of ramen noodles
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Canola oil
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1.5 tbsp of Sriracha
- Soy sauce
- Green onions
- Cook ramen noodles, without the flavor packets!
- Drain the water.
- Add the noodles to a separate bowl and add egg and garlic powder.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Divide into large muffin tins.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- In a frying pan, heat canola oil.
- Shape noodles into a latke and brown both sides.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayo and sriracha together.
- Add a drizzle of soy sauce.
- Place latkes on a plate and top with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions.