Best Bites: Stuffing muffins
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, it's time to finalize your holiday menu. Of course, what's a Thanksgiving meal without stuffing and gravy?
This Best Bites recipe is so perfect for Thursday. Topped with mashed potato and smooth gravy, these stuffing muffins make the best appetizer.
See the full recipe below!
- 8 cups bread cubes
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1.5 cups celery, chopped
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 6-8 potatoes, mashed
- Bake bread cubes for 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate pan, melt butter and add diced onions.
- Toss in some garlic and chopped celery.
- Stir, stir, stir!
- Cook for 15 minutes and add to bread.
- Add thyme, rosemary and one egg to bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Add chicken broth.
- Spoon stuffing into muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Add mashed potato and gravy.