Holiday travel essentials
This holiday season we've got tons of tips to help you travel in style, affordably, & conveniently. Shop our must have travel items below!
1. The Carry On Cocktail Kit: Not only does this make an adorable gift this holiday season but it also is the perfect way to kick off your vacation. Complete with a recipe card & all ingredients needed to make a fabulous drink!
3. Luggage Tags: Possibly the most essential & affordable item on this list, a luggage tag helps to guarantee you get your bag, whether that be at baggage claim or the next day once they miraculously find your suitcase three states over (cue eye roll).
4. Tote Bag: The perfect carryon or bag for a quick road trip, this tote bag has tons of storage space & is sturdy enough to hold larger items such as your laptop, iPad, & more! P.S. it comes in 3 gorgeous colors & it's on sale!
5. Carry-On Suitcase: Can we just take a second & talk about how perfect this carry-on is?! Not even a bit ashamed that we found it on a teen website... Designed by 2 of the fashion industries finest, this carry-on is water resistant, has four wheels, & is made with the highest quality fabrics. Gift idea: stuff this carry on with some other items on our list for the ideal holiday travel gift!
6. Wireless Headphones: Our frustration was at an all time high when we learned the new iPhones won't have earplug jacks but once we realized that was just an excuse to snag a new chic pair of wireless ones, we got straight to it & this pair is the best on the market.
7. Eye Mask: To ensure you stay on a normal sleeping schedule, an eye mask is a must when traveling. This silk option helps protect your eyes & the skin surrounding them to ensure you look your best when you arrive at your destination.
8. Mini Flat Iron: Aside from it being absolutely adorable, this mini flat iron is the perfect beauty tool for on-the-go. Ideal for quick touch up in the airport bathroom before you see your friends & family plus it saves tons of room in your bag when packing. No more, hot flat iron sticking out of your bag until you arrive at the airport!