Best Bites: Smoking Halloween drink
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Halloween is only a few days away, so it's time to get your boos on. This smoking cocktail is a spookily delicious way to celebrate Halloween. Made with pomegranate juice and raspberry liqueur, there's no better way to celebrate at your party!
Note: It's not for trick or treaters!
See the full recipe below!
- 1 cup of pomegranate juice
- 2 shots of strawberry vodka
- 2 shots chambord black raspberry liqueur
- Dry ice
- Pour pomegranate juice, vodka and raspberry liqueur into a into shaker.
- Shake, shake, shake!
- Place dry ice into a glass.
- Pour drink.
This smoking Halloween drink was made with the Nuance Cocktail Shaker from the Fall Food Awards!