Best Bites: Marshmallow candy corn rice krispies
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Halloween is just around the corner, so it's time to get going on all the festivities. This delicious and simple marshmallow rice krispies treat is a great way to get into the Halloween spirit! Shaped and colored like candy corn, it's sure to be a hit at your party.
See the full recipe below!
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 bags of marshmallows
- Yellow, white and red food coloring
- 5 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Melt butter and marshmallows together.
- Stir, stir, stir until melted.
- Pour out half into a bowl and add 10 drops of yellow food coloring.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Stir in cereal and mix well.
- Scoop into a dish and flatten into a ring.
- In a separate bowl, add 10 drops of yellow and 6 drops of red to marshmallow mix.
- Mix, mix, mix.
- Add in 2 1/2 cups of cereal.
- Press into another ring.
- In another bowl, add 4 drops of white food coloring.
- Mix in 2 1/2 cups of cereal.
- Mix well.
- Press into the center.
- Cool and flip.
- Cut into triangles!