Best Bites: Buffalo chicken crescent ring
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
It's football season, which means tailgates every Sunday! It's time to up your food game with this beautiful buffalo chicken crescent ring. Wrapped in warm and fluffy dough, and stuffed with gooey buffalo chicken dip, it's the perfect game day snack!
See the full recipe below!
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of hot sauce
- 1 cup of cheese
- Chopped chicken
- Blue cheese crumbles
- In a bowl, mix in the cream cheese and the hot sauce.
- Add in cheese and chicken.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Unroll dough, and cut into 16 triangles.
- Arrange triangles in a ring like the sun.
- Add cream cheese mixture on the dough.
- Sprinkle on some blue cheese.
- Fold triangles over the filling and tuck under the bottom.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Dig in!
More Best Bites episodes: