Best Bites: Baked egg boats
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Say goodbye to boring eggs this morning, and instead opt for these delicious and cheesy baked egg boats. Stuffed with delicious and crisp bacon, gooey cheese and protein-filled eggs, there's no other way you should be starting your morning. This breakfast grilled cheese is super simple to make, too!
There's no turning back after this yummy dish!
See the full recipe below!
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream
- Chopped, crispy pancetta
- 1 cup of Gruyère cheese
- Chopped scallions
- Salt & Pepper
- Whisk the eggs and add cream.
- Toss in the crispy pancetta and cheese, along with scallions.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Cut baguette longways, and remove the inside.
- Fill hollow baguette with egg mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes, slice and enjoy!