You have to try these 'Pumpkin Spice Girls Shots' this Halloween
They're everything you want—that you really, really want.
See the full recipe below!
For the Pumpkin Spice Shots:
- 1 packet Starbucks Via Latte (or 1 c pumpkin spice latte)
- 1 c. Rumchata
- 1 c. Vanilla Vodka
For the garnishes:
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 container caramel sauce
- 1 can whipped cream
- rainbow sprinkles
- 1 pint pumpkin or pumpkin pie ice cream
- Make the Shots: Prepare the Pumpkin Spice Latte according to the package's instructions—or measure out 1 c Pumpkin Spice latte—and pour into a shaker filled with ice. Add Rumchata and vanilla vodka. Shake.
- Prep the Glasses: For Scary Spice: Line the inside of the shot glasses with caramel sauce.For Posh Spice: Combine cinnamon and sugar in a shallow dish. Line the rim of the shot glasses with water and dip in cinnamon sugar.
- Pour the Pumpkin Spice Girls Shots into each glass. Put the finishing touches on Ginger, Baby and Sporty. For Sporty Spice: Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar. For Baby Spice: Top with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. For Ginger Spice: Use a melon baller to scoop a little pumpkin pie ice cream on top.
More from Delish
Cheesecake Stuffed Apples > Any Other Baked Apple Ever
Picklebacks In A Pickle Are The Most Meta Way To Get Your Drink On
Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Bread Slays Banana Bread
Caramel Apple Mimosas Are The New Apple Cider Mimosas