Mac and cheese pizza will make your dreams come true
We're all about creating recipes from scratch here at PLSR but there are just some days when all you need is some good 'ole comfort food & you need it fast. This recipe for Mac & Cheese Pizza is just that. Made from boxed mac & cheese, prepackaged dough (props to you if you make our super easy & even tastier 2 minute dough recipe), & sprinkled with extra cheese, this is one recipe that doesn't require much effort at all.
If you follow us on Snapchat (username: plsr_food) you saw us create this recipe a few weeks ago. Make sure you're following us along there as we're always giving out incredible recipes that aren't on the blog yet! Some don't even make it to the blog, not because they aren't amazing, but because we reserve some secret recipes just for our Snapchat fam!
So there you have it folks, the recipe that will have kids & adults alike begging for more. That is, if they're lucky enough that you share with them because we sure didn't...
- 1 box mac & cheese & ingredients necessary to make it (i.e. milk, butter, etc.)
- 1 pizza crust (either prepackaged or your favorite recipe)
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Make mac & cheese according to boxed instructions.
- Add in additional ½ cup cheese & stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over pizza crust & sprinkle with additional ¼ cup of shredded cheese. Bake according to dough instructions. Serve & enjoy!