Best Bites: Volcano potatoes
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
For many families, baked potatoes are a dinner staple. Heat them up, toss a little butter and salt on it, and it's good to go. But often, this simple potato recipe is overused and gets boring.
Well, we're stepping up the easy family favorite. The Volcano Potato isn't your normal baked potato. With ooey, gooey cheese and bacon, this dish will have your taste buds exploding.
It's time to up your baked potato game with this delicious recipe. See the full recipe below!
- Baked potato
- Cheddar cheese
- Diced ham
- Barbecue sauce
- Green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim the ends off of the baked potato.
- Scoop the potato out with a spoon, but be careful to leave some potato at the bottom!
- Wrap the potato with bacon and hold it in place with toothpicks.
- Fill with cheddar cheese and diced ham.
- Sprinkle more cheese!
- Bake the potatoes at 350 degrees, for 30-40 minutes.
- Baste with barbecue sauce.
- Top with green onions.
- Dig in!