Best Bites: One-pan brussels sprout, potato and chicken sausage hash
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Leaves are changing and the weather is cooling down. As fall is approaching, so is the need for warm, comforting and delicious meals you can make anytime, anywhere. This recipe will wake the house up with delicious smelling chicken sausage and eggs. Make sure to add some brussels for a healthy twist!
There's no going back to boring eggs after this yummy, hearty meal!
See the full recipe below!
- 1 onion
- 1 potato
- 2 chicken sausages
- Brussels sprouts
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic powder
- 3 eggs
- Chop the onion into dices and the potato into cubes.
- Slice the chicken sausages evenly.
- Shred the brussels sprouts.
- On medium heat, sautè onion and potato over medium heat.
- Add the chicken sausage and brussels sprouts.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper into the pan, along with pinches of garlic powder.
- Stir, stir, stir!
- Crack all three eggs into the skillet.
- Cover and let it cook for 8 minutes.
- Dig in!