Best Bites: Baked pumpkin donut holes
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
When you think of fall, you think of all things orange: Halloween, gorgeous fall foliage and of course, pumpkin-flavored everything! There's nothing better than enjoying the crisp, cool weather than with a warm cinnamon-pumpkin treat. Pop into the new season with these delicious donut holes, baked to perfection and coated in a sugary mix.
This delicious Best Bites' recipe will get you excited for fall!
See the full recipe below!
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of all spice
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 3/4 cups of canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Melted butter
- Cinnamon sugar
- Pour flour into mixing bowl, followed by baking powder and salt.
- Toss in cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice and ground cloves on top.
- In a separate bowl, scoop in the canned pumpkin and mix in brown sugar.
- Mix in the canola oil and vanilla extract, and add an egg!
- Pour in milk, and mix!
- Add dry ingredients and mix even more.
- Scoop into a muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Dip the donuts into the melted butter, and coat, coat, coat in cinnamon sugar.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!