Best Bites: Homemade acai bowl
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
It's time to up your morning breakfast routine with this delicious homemade acai bowl. Packed with protein and nutrients, it's a yummy blend of all your favorite superfoods. Made with fresh berries, granola and chia seeds straight from your kitchen, there's no better way to kickstart your day.
There's no going back to sugary cereals and boring eggs after one spoonful of this flavorful dish!
See the full recipe below!
- 3.5 oz frozen acai puree
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- Mixed nuts
- Fresh berries
- Coconut shavings
- Chia seeds
- Squeeze the frozen acai puree into the blender, mixing it for about 5 seconds.
- Cut the banana in half and toss it into the blender, along with a splash of orange juice.
- Blend for 10 seconds and pour mixture into a bowl!
- Add 3 tablespoons of granola on top, followed by a spoonful of mixed nuts.
- Sprinkle fresh berries and coconut shavings on top.
- Top it off with chia seeds for even more protein!