Best Bites: Spinach, artichoke and crab dip
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Take your appetizer game to the next level with this twist on one of our favorite classics. Melted cheese, a little greens and fresh crab?! Yes, please!
This dish is the perfect way to say goodbye to summer while still utilizing one of summer's best ingredients: crab. A little heavier than most summer hors d'oeuvres, this recipe is hearty enough to warm the belly on chillier, almost-fall nights, but still summery enough to feel like a celebration.
See the full recipe below!
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Lump crabmeat
- Parmesan cheese
- Old Bay
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream together.
- Steam spinach in microwave and then drain.
- Chop artichokes and spinach, and add to the cheese and sour cream mixture.
- Add lump crabmeat into the mixture as well.
- Add garlic, parmesan, Old Bay, cayenne, pepper and salt to mixture.
- Mix everything together and pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!