Toddler eats eyeshadow palette she thought was chocolate
Just because it smells yummy doesn't mean you should eat it.
A toddler, who is no stranger to life lessons, learned this one a hard way.
Twitter user Lauren Rincon left her Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette out where her young niece could reach it.
Well, what do you think happens when you leave something that looks and smells like chocolate out for a baby that loves chocolate and has little-to-no awareness about the world?
She ate it.
Er, some of it. Most of it just ended up on her face and clothes, according to Rincon's tweet.
As the initial tweet began to trend, people called Rincon out for leaving her niece in danger.
She responded in a few tweets and promised that the child is safe and sound -- none of the ingredients are harmful, and if she starts acting sick, she will be taken to the hospital.
Plus, poison control verified that she should be okay.
Turns out, the makeup will be okay as well.
RELATED: Is your makeup sponge unhealthy?