Holy sweet tooth! These are the most unhealthy candy bars in the world
If your idea of a midday snack or your favorite sweet tooth fix is a candy bar, we actually might break your heart. While there certainly are candy bars out there that aren't terrible for you, the sad truth is -- many of them aren't exactly "health-focused." And while this can't come as too much of a surprise for you, we know that if you're a candy bar lover like we are, you never want to hear the truth about your favorite sweet treat.
While we're reluctant to disappoint you, we feel it's only right to help you on the journey that is discovering the reality of these magical little bars. So, before you reach for that snickers or purchase that box of mounds from the grocery store -- take a listen. These are the five most unhealthy candy bars you'll probably ever eat. Yikes!
1) Mr. Goodbar - 250 calories, 17 grams of fat and 23 grams of sugar.
2) NutRageous - 260 calories, 16 grams of fat and 22 grams of sugar.
3) Snickers - 280 calories, 14 grams of fat and 30 grams of sugar.
4) Baby Ruth - 280 calories and 14 grams of fat.
5) Mounds - 230 calories, 13 grams of fat, and 21 grams of sugar.
Click through below for healthy snack alternatives you'll love:
More on AOL.com:
10 great yoga workouts that are perfect for beginners
Twerkouts are so the new workouts
Your 7-minute total-body workout