Mother's Day spa deals you don't want to miss
Getting Mom all tipsy on mimosas and lavishing her with pink carnations is perfectly fine, but if you really want to win at Mother's Day, nothing beats a spa trip. Thank her for putting up with you at your hormone-ravaged, teenaged worst with these awesome spa deals in New York City and Los Angeles. (Plus, check out our complete list of the top Mother's Day spa packages in New York City and Los Angeles.)
New York City
Haven Spa: Buy a $100 gift card and get a free body lotion, hand cream, and bath salts; buy a $200 gift card and get a free Multi Antioxidant Serum by Plum, the spa's own natural product line. (Might we suggest steering Mom toward redeeming her gift card with a massage, which has won an Allure Best of the Best Award for its rock-hard-shoulder-softening powers?)
Paul Labrecque: The busy salon is offering five treatments-a 30-minute scalp treatment, shampoo, and blowout; makeup application; manicure; and brow shaping-for $190 (usually $252). Added bonus: You can book an appointment here!
Phyto Universe: Throughout the month of May, the Earth-friendly spa is offering its Intense Cleansing Facial and Botanical Bliss Hair Treatment (which includes a blowout) for $295 (usually $355).
Sweet Lily Natural Nail Spa ∓ Boutique: The eco-minded nail salon is offering a 20 percent discount on all services when you come in with Mom today through May 10. Book on allure.com!
Townhouse Spa: The three-floor, 6,000-square-foot beauty retreat is offering four special packages (all include free hand cream and lip balm):
- 90-minute Thémaé Ceremony: foot bath, body/scalp massage, and facial ($195)
- Four-Hour Shining Star: 60-minute massage, facial, and blowout, or pedicure, manicure, and lunch ($450, usually $505)
- Mother's Day package (pick two): 60-minute massage; 60-minute facial; manicure, pedicure, or 15-minute chair massage; body scrub and wrap ($180)
- Mother's Day for Two package: two side-by-side massages, manicures, and pedicures ($260)
Tribeca Beauty Spa: Three special packages (all include free lip balm!)
- 60-minute massage and 30-minute vanilla-and-cardamom spa manicure ($155)
- 60-minute massage and 75-minute facial ($295)
- 45-minute body polish and 30-minute massage ($130)
YeloSpa: From May 8 to 10, the modern spa is offering two special packages (plus champagne and chocolates):
- 60-minute facial and 20-minute reflexology, done during the facial ($159)
- 50-minute massage and 20-minute zero-gravity nap in one of the spa's nap pods ($132.50)
Being in LA: Get a free vitamin C hand treatment with the customizable Well-Being facial.
Belle Visage: Get a wrinkle-fighting, collagen-boosting facial peel, plus the Diamond Express facial (which sounds intense, but an Allure reporter described it as "a kitten licking her face") two weeks later for $350 (it's normally $450).
El Léon: From May 6 to 10, the day spa and bodywork center is offering its Allure-reviewed, two-hour Rock Star treatment (60-minute Thai massage, hand-and-foot reflexology, and a neck, face, and scalp massage with an organic face mask) for $134.55 (usually $195)
Massage Garage: This massage mecca is offering two packages:
- Three 60-minute Swedish massages for $129
- A 60-minute Swedish massage and Corrective Facial for $99
Thibiant Beverly Hills: During the month of May, this day spa is offering its customized Oxygen facial and microdermabrasion for $275, plus 20 percent off all skin-care products.
Book on allure.com!
Touch Massage: Throughout the month of May, this wellness studio is offering a 60-minute massage (Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Prenatal, Combination, or Swed-Tsu), plus a 60-minute Touch Signature Facial for $89.
More from Allure:
The Best Sunglasses for Every Face Shape
The 10 Most Gorgeous Hair-Color Ideas for Brunettes
10 Celebrity Hairstyles That Make You Look 10 Years Younger
35 Hairstyles to Try in 2015