Top 9 at 9: SAG Awards 2015 Nominations announced and more news
2. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are officially home! They left New York City late last night after attending a glittering gala dinner for their alma mater, St. Andrews University. Duchess Kate was stunning in a deep teal Jenny Packham gown (you've seen it before!). Click here to see the photos of the glamorous royals.
3. For Pre-Fall 2015, designer Zac Posen is thinking about wearability -- and the 70s. Take a look! (Fashionista)
4. Last night the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show took our televisions - and the internet/our twitter feed - by storm. It was AMAZING. Obviously! We loved every single second of it, and were furiously texting with our friends about hitting up that SoulCycle class ASAP so we can get on their level. If there's anything the VS Fashion Show does, it makes you want to kick your workout into high gear. If you missed it, see every single look right here!
5. Felicity Jones wearing Christian Dior at the London Theory of Everything premiere is OUR definition of everything.
6. We've known for some time now that Kathy Griffin is taking Joan Rivers' place on The Fashion Police. And Kathy recently told Jimmy Kimmel: "This was a job that was held by our dear friend Joan Rivers. I understand I have some very, very large shoes to fill." (Us Weekly)
7. Do you love plaid, or know someone who does? Here's the ultimate gift guide for the plaid-lover in your life.
8. "She's like oxygen!" Anna Kendrick gushes about working with Meryl Streep while the stars promote Into the Woods. (Daily Mail)
9. We all have that favorite sweater that we want to wear ... basically every day. Contributor Amanda from Fashionable Hostess shows you 3 ways to style one sweater!