Top 9 at 9: Diane von Furstenberg's new book, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Coinciding with E!'s House of DVF docu-series, Diane von Furstenberg has just released an intimate memoir, titled The Woman I Wanted to Be. We're in the middle of reading it right now, and are really loving it.
2.Saks Off 5th is having a major designer sale event today. Make sure you don't miss it! Now's the perfect time to stock up on all those cold weather essentials.
3. Speaking of books, we've got another one you need to grab. Coco Rocha's The Study of Poseis out today, featuring the supermodel in 1000 distinct poses, shot by famed by photographer Steven Sebring. Here's a sneak peak it one of the poses -- the whole book looks kind of awesome.
4. Over the weekend, George and Amal Clooney celebrated their wedding for the second time, and we've got the photos to prove it. So sweet!
5. We're kind of loving Jessica Simpson's new 'lob'. So chic!
6. Our latest beauty obsession? This luxe-feeling cuticle cream.
7. The most unexpected cure for split ends.
8. We'll be adding more of these antioxidant-rich foods to our diets ASAP.
9. Make sure to tune in to PBS tonight at 9/8c for the Makers Women in Business documentary. Narrated by Julianna Margulies, and featuring exceptional women like Sheryl Sandberg and Sallie Krawcheck, this doc is a must-see.