Top 9 at 9: Beyonce talks about the pressure on women's outer beauty & more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. What better way to celebrate Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge's third year wedding anniversary than with these lovey-dovey photos of our favorite royal couple.
2. Beyonce gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at her latest, emotionally-charged music video Pretty Hurts and its poignant emphasis on the pressure on women's outer beauty in society has blown us away. Check out her commentary below:
3. Though J-Law is a total Dior darling, Tom Ford may be courting Jennifer Lawrence for a high fashion relationship of their own. (Lucky Magazine)
4. It's not easy being blonde. Follow this guide from leading colorist, Kyle White, before taking the plunge to try the hot summer hair color. (Refinery29)
5. We know it's a busy work day, but trust us, you're going to need to take a coffee break and watch this lip sync battle with Emma Stone on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
6. Love is in the air this royal anniversary and we're saying 'I do' to the 50 most beautiful wedding dresses of all time.
7. Nicole Richie covers Paper Magazine in her perfectly purple 'do and dazzles us with a Louboutin collection fashionistas are sure to covet. (Paper)
8. Keira Knightley showed her devotion to Chanel couture in this quirky silhouette at the Chanel-hosted Tribeca Film Festival closing night dinner. (Fashionista)
9. Kristen Stewart graces the new Chanel campaign sporting a cornrow hairstyle à la Alicia Keys just in time for a little spring DIY inspiration. (Beauty High)